I’ve been nominated to take part in the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by Louise with The Story Tellers Abode. Thank you very much for the nomination. I’m doing my best to respond to this challenge within the 24 hour limit even though this is one of my busiest days of my blogging week.
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here is my short paragraph for this challenge (sorry, I failed on one word) and I have included a little poem. I hope this little poem will help pull me out of the “Page of LAME.”
Paragraph with no ‘e’ in it.
This is much too hard for this lady to do. Doing this within 24 hours is way too hard! Today I build my post for flash fiction for aspiring writers (oops) which I host. I think it is fun to run with it but my mind will lock up as it usually will do on posts such as this.
What is the point of writing posts such as this?
Makes no sense to me.
Write one whole paragraph
And do no use the vowel ‘e’
I would like to nominate the following people for this challenge. I hope you please do accept, it is fun. Really!
Fred with the blog, FredtotheRick
Yinglan, with the blog, A Simple Life
Mandi, with the blog, Mandibelle16
Uday, with the blog, Udayology
Cat, with the blog, My Travels with Depresssion
I hope that each of you will accept this challenge and have fun doing it!